We welcome you to the Duncan Estate and hope you enjoy your time celebrating with family and friends. Please respect the following rules to ensure an enjoyable experience for everyone:
- The Duncan Estate is a private residence, please conduct yourself as if you are a guest in someone’s home.
- Although the event feels secluded on our 4 acres, the Duncan Estate is in a residential neighborhood – please be considerate of our neighbors.
- Children MUST be supervised at all times. The Duncan Estate and its owners assume no responsibility for unsupervised children and the wedding party will be held responsible for items broken or damage caused.
- The Duncan Estate house is not wheelchair accessible, including the restrooms. Please advise your event host if any guests have special needs.
- Firearms and weapons are strictly prohibited.
- Smoking is permitted in designated areas. Please dispose of all cigarettes in the provided ashtrays.
- The Duncan Estate is primarily an outdoor venue and some activities take place on grass and/or gravel. Please dress appropriately for the weather and wear appropriate footwear.